Expand in the USA focuses on strategic planning and financing for small and medium size Canadian companies looking to achieve significant growth south of the border. Owners, CEOs, CFOs, and heads of marketing and sales share their experiences, hear from experts, and network at this marquee event. Attendees gain exposure to new sources of financing and learn how to best position themselves to raise capital to support their expansion.
Here is what sets this conference apart and makes it so appealing:
- An exclusive focus on the U.S. market;
- High-level, cross-sector content;
- The primary target audience being owners and senior executives at small and medium size enterprises;
- The size and breadth of the conference;
- Networking a key component.
Our aim is for the owners and senior management of these small and medium size businesses to come away with:
- Key information that they will act on;
- New insights that inspire bold thinking;
- Increased access to financing;
- Valuable new connections;
- A sense of belonging to a community of similarly-minded business people dealing with the challenges and opportunities of the U.S. market from a base in Canada.
Expand in the USA is taking place March 24-25, 2015 at The International Centre on Airport Road in Mississauga, ON, across from Toronto’s Pearson International Airport.
The conference is organized by Bivio Events Inc.
For further information, contact: