Where can I access information on Expand in the USA 2016?
- Expand in the USA 2016 dates will be announced in the near future. We’ll be sending a “save the date” email to all of this year’s attendees. You can also stay tuned at www.expandintheusa.com or follow us on Twitter @expandintheusa for any updates!
Is there a lost and found?
- The registration desk would be happy to assist you should something go missing. We’ll do the best we can at locating your belongings, but hold no responsibility for theft, losses, or damages incurred.
Are there materials that I can access following the sessions?
- Visit our Downloads page for all materials provided by our speakers.
Where can I see any last minute changes to the agenda or other details of the conference?
- Any last minutes changes will be posted on our notifications page here.
Will a list of attendees be distributed?
- The only attendee list being made available to attendees is what can be seen on our Event Day website.
How can I find other attendees with similar interests?
- Visit our networking page here.
How do I make special arrangements for dietary or other needs?
- If you have not already emailed us with your special dietary or other needs request, please do so now by email here.
How can I get to and from Sheraton Gateway hotel?
- See our airport shuttle bus schedule here and request a seat for your desired time of departure. Confirmed seats will be held until 5 minutes prior to scheduled departure.
- Shuttle buses will be departing every 20 minutes from the Sheraton Gateway hotel in Terminal 3, between 7:20 a.m. and 8:10 a.m. and every 30 minutes from the Conference Centre between 5:30 p.m. and 8:00 p.m. on June 16th, and 5:30 p.m. and 7:00 p.m. June 17th.
- Taxis are available for those who need to travel outside shuttle hours. Please see the information booth in the conference centre lobby.